I'm pretty sure as a result of this trailer that I know Jesse is going to be making sure that he gets to play this game in the very near future, or whenever it comes out. I have to admit this looks great, and when it comes to XBOX ONE there's a good chance I too will try to pick this game up. Now for the sad news, this game is only coming out for the PC, XBOX ONE, and PlayStation 4. So if you were hoping to have the trilogy all on one system because that's what it is, and the series is ending after this game, unless you have a PC, you're not going to be able to do it.
To many out there this isn't going to mean a whole lot. I know there are tons of people who went the way of the PlayStation 4 because Microsoft didn't give enough gaming love in their press conferences, and I know that there's an even bigger majority of people waiting for an actual library of games to show up for the XBOX ONE before they take the plung. For those, like myself, who got the XBOX ONE it is time for some updates to the system to make it shiny and newer. So here's a list and descriptions of what we are getting:
- Party Chat audio is on by default with cross-game chat available. Move in and out of in-game chat.
- Invite friends to game is back for a quicker way to set up your multiplayer battles.
- Recent players list. Easily add new friends after your multiplayer battles.
- The power of Xbox Live for Titanfall. Server-based multiplayer experiences come to life with cloud-powered AI creating a new epic battle each time you play.
- Xbox One Stereo Headset gives you rich stereo sound and adjustable audio levels. (Ummm... this is a new product that you can add, not everyone gets this, not sure why this is listed as an update to the system)
- Xbox One Stereo Adapter is compatible with your favorite headset. (SAME DEAL)
- Twitch broadcasting on Xbox One. Only on Xbox One, just say, "Xbox, broadcast," or watch your favorite games live. (You know I'll be using this feature, once I've got a game to play on the XBOX ONE)
- Machinima. Exclusive in-game Wingman via gameplay videos, walk-throughs, and more when you say, "Xbox, snap Machinima."
- Support for the Xbox One Media Remote. Quick access to the OneGuide, Blu-ray videos, streaming video, apps, TV power, and volume.
Bing instant search now includes web pages and web videos
- Support for 50 Hz TVs and set top boxes.
I have to say that I'm at least intrigued about some of these updates, and once they are installed I'm definitely going to try to run my cable from the XBOX ONE again.
Have you put Diablo III on your computer of choice aside for a bit? Are you waiting with great anticipation for the expansion to arrive and fix many of the issues you had with the original game? Well apparently Blizzard is trying to sweeten the pot for all of us out there that have Diablo III, well correction for those who didn't get their Battle.net account hacked and lost access to all of their games. Blizzard has announcement that from now until the 24th you will be able to get a 50% XP boost for your characters.
They even took it a step further by introducing the Loot 2.0 system for all of the gamers out there who were getting really sick with the odd assortment of loot that was dropping. This system is supposed to fix most of the issues and allow for loot that we would expect to drop. To continue to time of giving Blizzard is also introducing Clans/Communities that you can join.
My questiosn to all of you out there are:
- Is this enough for you to dust off your copy of Diablo III?
- Is this only going to capture those who are getting the expansion?"
First off I'm going to have to admit that I totally missed the boat on this game when the information started pouring out about it, but now that I have it on my radar I am very excited to see what this game is all about. You are going to be put into the shoes of a slightly dead detective, Ronan O'Connor, who will be going through the game trying to solve his own murder by possessing others, reading minds, and viewing the world through other people's eyes.
Now according to Airtight Games, the developer, this game was originally targeted for a March release, but it has seen that date pushed back, we can now expect to see this game available for all in North America June 3rd. If you are in Europe you can get the game on June 6th. The game, when released, will be available for the PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, and XBOX ONE.
Well we all have grown accustom to the fact that there are always going to be certain things in movies and games that just don't gel well with the individuals who are giving the ratings on said movies and games, and of course anything with South Park in the title is sure to give someone an issue. The EMEA, which I'm guessing is the European version of the ESRB, has determined that there's at least one scene in the game that CAN NOT be shown, and so the game has been changed ever so slightly to accommodate this ruling, now of course since it is a South Park game, they had to do it the South Park way, which is very evident in the picture below.