So remember just days ago the announcement that this game was coming out in the Spring? Well it turns out that that just meant it was coming out literally that week. So you need to check this game out. It was a KickStarter game that took a bit longer than first anticipated but it is now out, the developer, Burton Posey, is excited, and you should be too. Here's a link to the game. I know that I'm going to check out the final version, myself, when I get home today.
If you would like a bit more information before heading over to the AppStore page, I give you this:
Prove that saving the galaxy is pretty sweet in this stunning, fun-packed arcade shooter. Save humanity’s vital ice cream stocks from dastardly robot enemies, armed with your weaponized ice cream (yes, weaponized ice cream!). Venture across the galaxy and discover stunning worlds, defeating the invading robot forces with your frozen firepower. When your robot foes have had enough, they explode with joy! You’ll also discover challenging extra mini-objectives, and upgrade your ice cream capabilities with magical Sprinkletonium to become super-powered!
- Weaponized Ice Cream: From Rapid Pop to Hot Fudge Fun Day, every type of ice cream gives you a new experience defeating your robot menace.
- Each Planet Holds Tons of Challenges: Beat the clock, avoid traps, save the ice cream with one weapon? Defeating the robot menace is even tougher with unique objectives you face on each level.
- Combos Create Carnage: Weaponized ice cream is even more effective when you use your combos. Defeat more robots and collect more Sprinkletonium!
- Explore New Worlds: Travel throughout the galaxy, beating back the robot menace on desert planets, frozen tundra terrains, and other exotic territories.
- More Planets, More Robots: The more you play, the more robots you’ll meet. Each new foe makes it more difficult for you to save the galaxy’s ice cream supply!
- Power Up! What can Sprinkletonium do for you? Upgrade weaponized ice cream to help you better battle the ‘bots, that’s what!
- Multi-Dimensional Gameplay: 3D worlds in a 2D landscape make for a visually-appealing adventure through the galaxy.